Proficiency and hard work earned him the reputation of a ‘first-class crime buster’ in Nigeria, a Police officer who restored public confidence in police’s ability to crack criminal cases, has talked on arrested billionaire kidnapper, Evans. While speaking in an interview with DailyPost, ACP Abba Kyari, Nigeria’s celebrity crime buster, who is the masterminder of billionaire kidnapper, Chikwudubem Onwuamadike a.k.a Evan’s arrest, opened up on the secret of his power, what Evans did to him for five years, as well as why he is no longer afraid of death. Here are excerpts from the chat; How long have you been looking for Evans? I have been on his trail since the past five years. He really gave us a tough time. Why tough times, was he more sophisticated that your team? Not really, I think he is the smartest criminal I have ever seen in my entire life. Among all the high-profile robbers and kidnappers we have nabbed, Evans stands to be the smartest. He really gave me headache because...
Comments
Post a Comment